here are some of my current settings
Anonymous said: Hey what are your brush settings? For lineart and colouring if you don’t mind sharing?i’m really indecisive about my brush settings so i’m almost constantly changing them lmao, but uh!
here are some of my current settings
Homestuck is a webcomic written by Andrew Hussie, featured on a website called MS Paint Adventures. It attracts many followers worldwide due to its video game themes, plot development, and lovable characters. Despite its sci-fi and fantasy nature, many people find Homestuck to be rather relatable.
It is a story about four kids (John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Jade Harley) who all want to play a new video game called SBURB that just came out. Little do they know that not only will the game seal the fate of bringing the apocalypse to earth, but they will also be the heroes put in charge of saving their universe.
In an alternate universe, twelve alien kids, who call their species “trolls”, experience the same fate as the kids whom you’ve already been introduced to. Finding evidence of success from the human kids’ session, the trolls seize opportunity to communicate with the kids in order for both sessions to save their universes.
Without trying to give too much of the plot away in case you’re curious to read it, I will say there is a third universe involved. In this universe, the guardians from the kid’s universe are now the children in this universe, and the kids are the adults (basically a swap in age and family role). These kids will also be destined to play SBURB, and they will be destined to meet the kids you were first introduced to.
From an outsider’s perspective, Homestuck appears to be a long story with nothing but confusing wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey issues and the instabilty of all that is space, but if you come around to reading it and appreciate it for its video game-like structure and sarcastic humor, you’ll learn that Homestuck
is about friendship
is about family
is a story about love
Four kinds of love, to be exact
Including themes of forrbidden love
… and it’s about loss.
It’s a story of self-doubt
It is a story about reevaluating your life decisions
and suffering the consequences of your decisions
It’s about the fear of living in someone’s shadow
It’s about gaining confidence so that you may someday fly
It’s about helping everyone out no matter how people view your actions
It is about recognizing the intelligence and beauty in the person whom you care most about, regardless of gender
It’s a story of betrayal
It’s about coping with apathy and bipolarity
It’s about maintaining your strength while staying true to your heart
It’s about self-esteem issues
And it’s about acknowledging that, no matter where you’re from, everyone is equal.
It’s is about how we, as people, must work as one despite our cultural upbringings and differences so that we can work together and make the most out of the life we are living.
So we have to work together and stay positive
No matter what trouble lies ahead
… no seriously there’s a lot of trouble that lies ahead I am not even joking here
i am not even fricken kidding man do u think i look like i am kidding
it gets INTENSE
So whether you suffer from alcohol abuse or depression or any other personal problems, or if you ever feel like you are alone in this world
Homestuck is an adventure.
An adventure worth celebrating.
So I invite you all to have a taste
Of exciting news, and of course
And constructed together, you have the incredible tale
of a webcomic called
If you would like to begin reading Homestuck, click here
To support the original artists/musicians, you can purchase Homestuck music here
If you’d rather watch the adventure instead of read it, Homestuck is featured on YouTube here
Thank you, and Happy Homestucking!
Every homestuck needs to reblog
|Track Name||Make Her A Member Of The Midnight Crew|
|Album||Unknown album (21/06/2013 19:11:49)|
my four-part harmony cover of Make Her A Member Of The Midnight Crew. i finally recorded all the parts in a studio and i’m really happy with how it came out!
OH MY GOD THIS NEEDS TO BE POSTED TO YOUTUBE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT YOU TO RECORD THIS, AL. I HAVE THE SHEET MUSIC SOMEWHERE!
A short post on the most underrepresented eye color in fiction and the most common eye color in the world.
Shades of Brown
- Inky black
Things that are Shades of Brown
- Whiskey/beer (gold)
- Wood (range from light brown to black)
- Chocolate (mid to dark brown)
- Coffee (pale gold to black)
- Henna (reddish brown)
- Bronze (light brown)
- Afternoon sunlight (gold)
- Obsidian (black)
- Animals (and their eyes)
- Earth (wet earth = dark brown, red clay = reddish brown, wet sand = light brown)
- Ink (black)
- Topaz gemstone (orange to dark brown)
- Leather (mid to dark brown)
- Autumn or winter: Brown, an earth tone, is closely associated with dead plants, which are brown and not very romantic. You can link this to the smell of woodsmoke, bark, or new snow; the taste of frost or hot chocolate; the sight of bare branches and southward-flying birds; the touch of warm sweaters or rake handles; the sound of crunching leaves or fire crackling.
- Earth: Again, brown is an earth tone. You can link this to petrichor, the smell of flowers, animals, or water; the taste of crisp cold air or freshwater; the sight of fresh soil, stones, bark, or a low-slung, comfortable cabin; the touch of rain, leather, dirt, or fur; the sound of birds calling, rain falling, plants rustling
- Alcohol: Most liquor is gold or brown. You can link this to the smell of alcohol and a well-packed bar; the taste of ice, glass, garnish, and alcohol; the sight of a polished bar, a half-empty glass/mug, and the shotgun resting below the bar; the touch of a mild buzz, an arm through yours, or the mild jostling as you find a barstool; and the sound of barroom buzz, a pool table, jazz music, and pouring drinks.
- Animals: Many animals - predator and prey - have brown or golden eyes. You can link this to the smell of (wet) fur; the taste of cold wind, blood, or plants; the sight of moving branches, unblinking eyes, feathers shining in the sun, and fur ruffling in the breeze; the touch of the ground beneath your bare feet, branches whipping along beside you, and the weather; and the sounds of panting/breathing, or soft footfalls or wing beats.
- Material: Brown is a tactile color, bringing with it the touch of copper or velvet or hemp or satin in addition to the hue. You can link this to the smell of metal, wet fabric, or hemp; the taste of blood (sometimes described as coppery) or champagne at a luxurious event; the sight of a richly decorated bed, a burnished weapon or set of buttons, or a lovely gown; the touch of cold metal, soft velvet, or course fur; and the sounds of rubbing fur, rustling fabric, and chiming metal.
- Blackness: This is for all the very dark-eyed people out there who appear not to have irises at all. You can link this to the smell of a cold night or of rock; the taste of regret, lies, or red wine; the sight of raven’s wings, obsidian, flickering shadows, mourners at a funeral, coals, and endless pits; the sensation of being about to fall into a hole, the secret thrill of illicit behavior, nothingness, warmth, or compelling mystery; and the sounds of murmured conversations, rustling feathers, and drowsiness.
- Old Things: When I think of brown, I think of all of the above, yes, but I also think of old houses and antiques. Maybe because old houses tend to use wood paneling and because paper yellows as it ages? You can link this to the smell of old books, white-out, India ink, mildew, wood polish, and paper; the taste of musty paper, dust, and history; the sight of fireplaces, antique globes, solemn old portraits, overflowing bookshelves, and overstuffed, tatty armchairs; the feeling of a comfortable chair, paper between your fingers, warmth, and familiarity; and the sounds of a crackling fire, an old house settling after a storm, turning pages, and a scratching pen.
- Warmth: The brown found in brown eyes is a warm, comforting color. You can link this to the smell of warm earth and a full house; the taste of hot summer days; the sight of dust motes swirling in the air, golden sunlight arcing across the ground at morning or dusk, and wood in the fireplace; the feeling of mild warmth from sunlight filtering through treetops; and the sounds of birds singing or quiet conversation.
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post
Please make this go viral.
It is so important I don’t even care if you delete what I write here, just help it be seen.
Fire is the element of power. The people of the Fire Nation have desire and will, and the energy and drive to achieve what they want.
Earth is the element of substance. The people of the Earth Kingdom are diverse and strong. They are persistent and enduring.
Air is the element of freedom. The Air Nomads detached themselves from worldly concerns, and they found peace and freedom.
Water is the element of change. The people of the Water Tribes are capable of adapting to many things. They have a sense of community and love that holds them together through anything.
|Me:||So, let's say that you're at school and you see a guy you know. I mean, you guys talk every once in a while and he's pretty cool, but you're not like friends or anything. You just talk to him every once in a while.|
|Guy Friend:||What's his name?|
|Me:||I don't know. Frank?|
|Me:||Okay, fine. His name is Will. Okay?|
|Guy Friend:||I don't think it really suits him, but okay.|
|Me:||...So anyway, you're at school during lunchtime and you see Will. So, you notice Will's not eating anything. That's when you realize that Will has no lunch, no money for lunch, and no way of getting either. He's just sitting there like he normally would. He's not acting any differently and he's not asking anyone for anything. Not money, not a fry, not even a salt packet, but you know he's gotta be hungry. So, what do you do?|
|Guy Friend:||Do I have any money?|
|Me:||Yeah. You have enough for you and another meal.|
|Guy Friend:||Duh, I buy him lunch.|
|Me:||Okay, cool. So, like you said, you buy him lunch. You buy your lunch and you buy his lunch and you go over and hand it to him. And, he says, "Wow. You know, that's really nice of you, but I wasn't gonna ask anyone for lunch. I was probably just gonna wait until I got home to eat." And, then you say--|
|Guy Friend:||Nah, it's cool.|
|Me:||Exactly. You say, "Nah, it's cool. I'm just being nice. It's a gift." And, Will says, "You know, that's awesome. You're really nice, bro." And, after that, you guys start hanging out. You guys are like really good buds. You are always hanging out and laughing and just having a good time. So, you guys are friends for a few months, and it's tons of fun. Then, one day, you go up to Will and you say, "Hey, Will, you know, I've been thinking, and I kinda want that five bucks."|
|Guy Friend:||What five bucks?|
|Me:||Hold on. I'm getting there. So, Will says, "What five bucks?" To which, you reply, "Well, we've been hanging out for a long time and it's been really fun, but like, I've done a lot of really nice things for you. Like, I'm always nice to you and I always listen and do things you wanna do, so I was thinking that because I've been so nice, you should pay me back that five bucks I spent to get your lunch right before we started really hanging out."|
|Guy Friend:||What? Why would I--|
|Me:||I'm not done yet. So, then Will looks kinda hurt and he says, "But I thought you were just being nice. I thought that was just a gift." So, you say, "Whether or not it was a gift, don't you think you kinda owe me that five bucks since I've been so nice to you?" And, Will says, "No. I don't think I owe you that!" And you get mad, so you say, "Well, I think that you do, so I think you're being really shitty and stuck up about this and I feel like I've been completely wronged."|
|Guy Friend:||Oh, my God. That's so fucked up of me. I would never do that to Will. Will was nice. We were buds. That's way screwed.|
|Me:||I know, right? Hey, just wondering, have you ever heard of this fictional place called "The Friendzone?"|
|Guy Friend:||Well, yeah, but...|